Transporting liquids with low melting point can be tough as these liquids tend to freeze rather easily during transportation. Hence, it causes a lot of problems at the destination when the liquids have to be offloaded. Thankfully, you don’t have struggle anymore as Rishi FIBC Solutions has come up with novel solution that allows seamless transportation of liquids with low melting point.
Rishi FIBC Solutions has come up with an innovative solution to transport liquids with low melting point. You no longer have to worry about the liquids solidifying quickly, especially when exposed to low temperatures.
Rishi FIBC Solutions uses specially designed flexitanks heater pads that are seamlessly fitted to the flexitank. This patented technology allows you to heat the liquid cargo gently prior to unloading so that it maintains its liquid state.
These flexitanks heater pads are extremely efficient and consist of two stainless steel pipes which have EDPM rubber tubes at both ends. Thereafter, a high modular radiator hose forms the inlet hose and it has the ability to withstand temperatures as high as 120 deg Celsius.
The patented flexitanks heater pads are usually placed under the flexitank to bring back the liquid into its original state quickly and make it easy for you to discharge it. Rishi FIBC’s heater pads can be used for the following:
- Corn sweeteners
- Coconut oil
- Distilled fatty acids
- Palm oil
- Sugar syrup
- Paraffin wax
As you can see, the flexitanks heater pads can be used to transport liquid foodstuff and non-foodstuff with ease. However, if you are looking for customized flexitanks heater pads, you can depend on Rishi FIBC Solutions. As one of the leading fluid flexitanks suppliers in the world, Rishi FIBC can customize the heating pads to suit your liquid transportation needs. So, if you require customized transportation solutions for liquids, be it foodstuff or non-foodstuff, you can rest easy knowing that your cargo can be transported with ease when you collaborate with Rishi FIBC Solutions.
Why Use Flexitanks Heater Pads?
If you are still skeptical about using flexitanks heater pads, here are some compelling reasons that will convince you.
- Heater pads distribute heat across the cargo evenly and uniformly
- The heating pads are designed to discharge the required temperature within a period of 48 hours
- Rishi FIBC flexitanks heater pads are reusable
- You can melt the liquid cargo using low pressure steam generated from hot water
- Compliant with FDA and EC standards
- Rishi FIBC flexitanks heater pads are Kosher-approved
- The heating pads are eco-friendly due to their reusable nature and hence, do not affect the environment adversely
- When the liquid cargo is heated, there is no risk of the cargo burning or formation of hotspots
- Comes in compact packaging to ensure easy handling
Rishi FIBC Solutions takes pride in being one of the leading fluid flexitanks suppliers. Contact us today to learn more about our flexitanks heater pads and how they can help you transport liquid cargos with low melting points to any corner of the world.