Heat transfers through three modes- convection, conduction, and radiation or infrared. Among these three, radiations are the primary mode, and the others are secondary modes and come forefront when the matter starts interfering with radiant heat transfer. The heat transfer rate changes according to weight, shape, density, molecular structure, and permeability.
Thermal liners work like a woven laminate, offer a complete humidity-controlled environment, and seal-off temperature for cargoes that require reheating before unloading. The liners contain WPP fabric, polyethylene sheeting, and aluminum foil.
What are Thermal Container Liners?
A thermal container liner consists of aluminum barrier foil designed to fit any box dimension. Aluminum has low emissivity, meaning energy emits in a controlled way. It ensures that heat is not transferred to the goods inside. The heat reflects off the liner and ensures that it would not affect or alter the temperature of the products stored or transported inside. Furthermore, the liners offer a solid hermetic seal to protect the contents by controlling and maintaining the temperature.
The Functioning of The Thermal Container Liners
The liners, made from aluminum foil, offer an additional layer of protection for the transported and stored products. The liners act as a barrier, preventing gases and moisture from interacting with products that are sensitive to these factors. The heavy-duty material of the liners can withstand varied temperatures offering the perfect protection for storing and transporting the product without extra precautionary measures. Above all, the container liners prevent cross-contamination of odors and prevent leakage from the product into the external surroundings.
Advantages of Using Thermal Container Liners
Enlisted are the benefits industries receive with the use of container liners.
- Thermal container liners are easy to install and save time for the industry.
- They are reusable, which contributes to cost savings for the industry.
- They protect the cargo from contamination, therefore, safeguarding them against spoiling.
- The protection offered by these liners ensures the delivery of bulk cargo in a single transit, contributing to the industry’s profit-making.
- They help in moisture control, thereby saving the cargo from damage.
- These liners maintain the temperature inside the container, causing no alterations to the product’s quality for longer.
- These container liners prevent direct spillage onto the containers protecting them from getting damaged. It further prevents accidents that might occur due to spillage and contributes to the cost-saving necessary to clean the spillage.
- They contribute much to the heat transfer and the rate of heat transfer, therefore, safekeeping the cargo from challenges of natural elements.
- Container liners facilitate easy loading and unloading, contributing to faster challenges and fewer and cost-saving operational processes for the industry.
Why Choose Fluid Flexitanks?
Fluid Flexitanks emerged as a prominent thermal container liner manufacturer with business across several countries worldwide, delivering premium quality products to our users. Our thermal container liners meet all the necessary standards and quality parameters. We ensure that none of the users gets a chance to complain about our products. With our sheer level of experience and decades of expertise, we strive to make our products live up to the expectations of every user in the best possible manner.