Are you into business where you need to transport Chemicals? Well in that case you are thoroughly aware of the challenges that come with transportation of chemicals! Some of which includes; capacity challenges, quality maintenance, reactivity of chemicals and more. To help your business overcome these challenges, we at Fluid Flexitanks bring you flexitanks, a perfect solution, for your chemical transportation problems.
Let’s walk you through what are flexitanks, and how it can help in chemical transportation!
What is a Flexitank?
Flexitanks are the latest iteration in the development of bulk liquid storage containers for non- hazardous liquids including chemicals. A flexitank is a mass fluid storage compartment whose walls comprise of different layers of polyethylene. The internal walls are made of adaptable polyethylene while the external walls are made of a more grounded joined material called polypropylene. Since the mass of a flexitank is flexible, it makes sense that it requires an outside design to help it when it has been topped off with a fluid. By utilizing previously existing standard steel containers, flexitanks are giving a more secure, better, and more savvy option in contrast to modified delivery big containers for mass chemical transportation.
Now that we know what flexitanks are, let’s walk you through how flexitanks can help in non hazardous chemical transportation.
How Flexitanks can help in Chemical Logistics
There are two specific ways flexitanks add value to chemical logistics while removing the challenges it carries they are product level advantage and economical advantage. The detailed layouts of each class of advantages are as follow:
Product Level Advantages
These include advantages that ensure the chemical transported using flexitanks are safe from all possible damages, some of which includes:
- Chemical Compatibility
- Protection from leaks
- Temperature compatibility
- Bulk transporting facility
Economic Level Advantages
These include advantages that ensure profitable outlook for logistics when sending chemical using flexitanks, some of which are:
- Flexitank allows probability of changing a standard 20-foot dispatching holder to that of a 24- ton mass chemical carrier.
- Flexitanks don’t need to be returned to the point of origin, significantly reducing shipping costs.
- Increased Limits from 16,000 to 24,000 liters. This allows your organization to forward move larger volume of chemical at the same cost allowing gaining from it.
- With a lower weight tare it provides flexibility to expand dispatching potential at a lower cost allowing your organization to benefit from the same.
- The utility of flexitanks decreases in the work reduction of packaging and labor care of work necessities. This in turn allows the organization to save time, and cost on their processes.
- Flexitanks can be put away for delays or intra-day delays reducing losses on bulk liquid for an organization, since the quality of the chemicals stays intact.
- No cleaning is required for flexitanks thus bringing down the cost by a much larger scale for organization.
- It is produced using materials that can be completely reused, decreasing ecological effect, hence reducing load of economic cost on an organization.
- Flexitank utility can be defined on a one way attribute, thus bringing down the requirement for full circle leases, saving a huge volume of income of leasing the tanks for an organization.
These economic and product level advantages makes flexitanks an ideal selection for transportation of chemical on a global scale. If your are into business dealing with chemical transportation, then worry no more, get in touch with us at Fluid Flexitanks to know more about flexitanks and how it can help you in your business of chemical transportation.
Why Choose Fluid Flexitanks?
Fluid Flexitanks‘ premium quality flexitanks that is ideally suited for storing and transportation of bulk liquids including chemicals. The flexitanks are manufactured by adhering to all the set standards so that none of the users get even a single chance to complain about our products. With several years of experience and expertise, Fluid Flexitanks is one of the industry leaders in manufacturing flexitanks that can help you boost your chemical logistic business.